Saturday, February 18, 2006

No hope

Fucking cold, blah blah blah. Fortunately, I had received this lil' pup earlier in the week. Good Sir Plastic Crimewave had thoughtfully made this mix up specifically to antidote the kinda shit we're neck deep in right now. One play is good as tealeaf. Inspired me as well to extend the concept and line up some listens to Hive Mind, Workbench, Dead Machines & John Weise, transitioning to Magick Markers, and then on to... huh?... the Congos and Cedric IM Brooks. That's some full-on maximum strength dosage right there. Now I'm drifted and, knowing I must leave the apartment, swallowing the Replacements as an easy comedown.

I have eaten today:
1) Open face turkey sandwhich w/ gravy and mashed potatoes
2) Closed face turkey sandwhich w/ tomato, mayo, and havarti.

I am sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home