Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thanks for the beers, Casey Fitzrandolph

Friends will of course know of my long-running fascination with speed skating, so it was an honor that I was granted passage to Madison's own DoubleTree hotel to be filmed by local and Milwaukee news watching Casey Fitzrandolph's family watch Casey Fitzrandolph lose last night. Their enthusiasm for his losing ways was exemplary, complete with filmed segments of each member offering condolences in his time of need.

I myself was unfortunately too full to partake of the tortellini provided for his loss, but did manage to put down three longnecks and watch Steven interact with some LA marketing-types. Entertainment! You know it!

Now I am mentally preparing for a lovely V-Day out at ye olde expensive Harvest. I would do a post-feast food review, but I will be drunk on wine that I will be informed is an excellent pairing for whatever it is I'm going to eat. Snazzy! And delish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home