Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I continue to slowly fill the new hard drive with CD after CD. I wish I had kept up with iTunes updates, as the old version I was using was horrid at recognizing song/artist/album titles, leading to many hours of data entry. Now this is a step forward towards a technological utopia. If only it could guess the titles of limited-to-50 copies Finnish folk CD-Rs...


I've also added some different links to the right. Specifically, some QuincyHoist-related things so you can internet-stalk me all over the place, look at pictures of me standing next to a marble rooster wall-engraving, or call bullshit on my musical pretensions by pointing out that my most-played iTunes selection is Don Henley. Enjoy.

I think I may be coming down with the cold that my dear Laura has been suffering from. Either that or it was a bad idea to eat an orange after cleaning the gross stuff at the bottom of the fridge yesterday. I only realized that I had forgotten to wash my hands when I noticed a wretched smear of brown/green on my palm. Hopefully, that just gave me a boost of antibiotics that will keep this looming sore throat at bay...

Add another book to the list of things I'd like to read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home