Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Re-Key, Re-Up, Re-Move

Shit winds on, innit? Improper slangin' aside, I got a replacement key today after being my lovely L's true ward for the past keyless week. Access granted, I now continue to stumble through the last two-point-four classweaks. I've got novocaine brain, indeed. After returning from a well-resting Turkey Day (though they'll never live up to the MST3K marathon-days of yore) it appears my brain was either slightly less healed then thought, or just won't jump start back up. Either way, due dates are barely registering and I can't seem to be shook out.

I have also noticed that I am perilously slipping back into a trend of just cycling through reading some bullshit on the internet, constantly checking for updates multiple times I day when I am bored. I gots to figure out how to channel that into production. And shit, now that I think of it when I first started writing (now-deleted) blog posts in January it was pretty much along these lines of complaint.

Word. Suppertime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home