Tuesday, October 11, 2005

How many times must I learn about logic?

So I am right now in my AI class learning for like the 5th time about "for All x" and "Exists a y" and shit. DAMMIT IT IS LIKE LEARNING ABOUT ADDITION AGAIN PEOPLE. Get back to some good stuff or maybe talk about robots like you sometimes do.

Weather took a turn for the cooler, to be expected. Jackets, sweaters, and a complete downgrade in drive to complete coursework. That's how it be. I'll keep plugging though. 9 more weeks 'til break.

I finally get Linux up at work and find out I'll need Windows too. I gotta say... I hate XP. Anyways, here I go tryin' ta partition that shit up again. Maybe this time I'll include the appropriate drivers for my ethernet card.

And, yeah, let there be an exam tonight. Sounds great. Oh... tomorrow too? Fabulous. Keep it up, school, you dickhead you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home