Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fair Z'Nuff

Back from GBay and the (non-me) students are totally running amok. The floodgates are open, the kegs tapped, and white hats galore are being perfectly cocked.

My parents took us to the Brown County Fair to observe carnies in their natural habitat. It was nice to humor them... they seemed glad to have company to take around and my sister-in-law was there also. Chili dogs were consumed, chickens in cages were observed. Biggest disappointment: Total lack of hair-band logo'd mirrors as prizes, from what I could tell. Fairs are going way down hill. The terrorists may have already won.

My Dad also randomly donated his watch to me just because I don't have one (because I sold my last one to my lil' bro for like $20 or something). It is by far the nicest watch I have ever had and I cannot fathom his logic.

Now I am starting to wade through the vast number of employers coming this fall to a campus near me. Gonna try and get outta this town, mang. There are 'a few' that look... decent. I dunno, I have trouble thinking of how to sell myself specifically to a company. I mean, I don't really care about a company so I can't be all "You guys do AWESOME things and I think it would be AWESOME to get AWESOMELY to work for you." And like hell I'm gonna interview with Halliburton. No thanks. So I will see what happens and probably bitch a lot. You are excited, admit it.

And still no internet connection at home. I am now planning on possibly paying off Charter to reduce my debt guilt and just keep on keeping on with those dickweeds.

Word, I'm going to go eat an 8:00 pm donut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home