Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Insultation

I gotta wonder what the walls of our apartment are made of. I thought we were getting a deal by having heat included in our rent. But I was wrong. The ugly truth is that our apartment is just a converted sauna. There is no other explanation for the discrepancy between outside and in right now. Kool-Aid Man, you are humbly invited to burst through our wall. Bring the Tang astronauts if you must. We'll throw down.

Between this recipe and a small notebook in which I scrawled random ingredients whilst watching my good friend Steven prepare a damn fine curry a couple months ago, I totally hacked together an altogether mediocre dinner tonight. Big Bowl, why did you have to set the addictive Pan-Asian Americanized Cuisine bar so high?

Full disclosure: I went out for one (read: ONE) beer tonight and Cult of Hypnos ringleader Aaron damn well poured some fucking tequila shots. I wooze and now quest for water. Thank you to Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth for mellowing my harsh today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home