Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just can't get no connection

We're still working on getting webtastic back at the apartment. It is in my loving girlfriendz hands because I still owe dollars to SBC and Charter (yr modem broke, scum). I was gonna pay SBC off but schoolbooks are taking precedence and apparently texts on solar energy cost $150 used. That's so italic.

To top that off due to spybot infection at work, I've got no internet access there for a couple of days as well. This gonna make me crayzee-like.

Fortunately I've got plenty of deadwoodware (isn't that what the technorati call 'em now?) to catch up on. Starting with Gödelreppin and then onto diggin' up Perl. Yes, yes... nerded to the last drop. Hey, I just read the Illuminati Trilogy too aight? Soon: Can't Stop Won't Stop. Or solar energy textbooks.

My redbull is wearing off so I leave you with piss powered batteries and gasballoontheft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home