Friday, August 12, 2005

Slaxative

It can kinda get like the two times I actualy managed to set up and play that damn Mousetrap game when I was a kid. Tuesday I earnestly attempted to court one S.P. Reese to have a little Baldwin Fun Machine Black Shoes Jam Sess. (R) and wound up drunk at Paul's Club by 6:00 bumming hand rolled smokes and trying to hold convo on the subject of physical chemistry. 'Cause I had to, y'know, wait for Mssr. Reese instead of going home.

That set me up for Wednesday which featured one LizVizit crashing in our guest tomb and an impromptu Bracelet Birfday Bash at the standard ol Gz. Tried to sober with leftover Chinese, failed.

Thursday: Didn't puke at work. Fell asleep at 7:00 watching the lovely lady read the Onion. Dreamed that a television set fell 2 stories onto Mr. Reese's head. He was pissed and kinda sobbing a little in the dream.

Today: Trolled the interweb at work. Best find was this.

I am so thankful that tonight we travel to TheCrosse. There are several reasons:
-I do not want to drink because I am weak
-Laura has a swank new ride that will make the drive oh-so-lovely
-A weekend at The Folks' will hopefully do the proper detox on my foolish ass self.

I am hoping that the schoolyear will lead to me being not so dumb all the damn time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home