Thursday, September 08, 2005

Rock, Hard Place

Woo. Big changez abound and updates might be few and far between until I settle. My old job ended a week ago and classes immediately kicked into overdrive. I was registered for 18 credits to keep me busy as this was the first semester I had faced unemployed. But that all changed.

I just found out yesterday that I am getting a position as some sorta computer guru for a bioinformatics research group in the chemistry department here at UW. This is pretty much the most exciting opportunity I have had and I'm really looking forward to digging into it and probably not blogging about it.

I'll still whine about classes, though.

And I still am planning on some customizing of this sad blogger template as well as some other things. Including postings of raw basement gunk from our noise unit.

So there. Now you know.

2 Comments:

Blogger John DeSavage said...

Haha... you're getting blogspam.

Anyway. Congrats on the new job! I hope it works out well and you're able to manage all your courses on top of work. You know, I don't think I've seen you *not* work since fourth grade, or something. I, myself, have been getting fed up with the whole idea of "work" lately. At this point, I think I'd be happy getting rid of all my stuff, packing a backpack with some mp3's and a bunch of zines, and living under some overpass here. Alas, I don't think Christina shares the same sentiments... aw well.

Hope you can still find some time to post updates. Cheers.

12:41 AM  
Blogger John DeSavage said...

Oh by the way, finish up school and move out here so we can make a goddamn band already.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home