Wednesday, August 24, 2005

We Microwave So Much Polyethylene

Been a bit danged busy all over the place as of late. The Bracelets were truly excellent indeedy, and I don't just say that 'cause Ian is giving me a massive Krautrock Kollection at some point in time (yeah, I owe him some Konono No. 1 and other goods also). Smog was thick and soupy as well.
I had an impromptu job interview yesterday for a position in the Chemistry dept helping to work on an open source protein identification program. I'll find out about this next week and I gotta say, I won't be too shocked if I don't get it but DAAAAAANG if I do it sounds like an awesome position. If yr fingers aren't crossed for me yr not invited to my bir'fday. And that's comin' up right quick, mind you.

After happy hour meatballs and finishing La Dolce Vida, as well as a result from being up at 6:30AM tryin' to learn Perl after the show the night before, I unfortunately crashed and was unable to check out the Genna's DJ Friendz Tuesday. Hopefully my copy of 330,003 Crossdressers From Beyond The Rig Veda went over well. BADA-BADA-BADA-BADA-BA.

And with that I gotta now try not to explode Nalgene bottles in a microwave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home