Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Go Pro In the AM

Okay okay, another weekend another tweaked end. I went a bit overboard on Sat nite and gotta apologize to Lucas (go Shopping with him here) for running off. You didn't notice how rapidly that 6 pack of Bud was being consumed earlier that evening, didja? So yeah I will make it up to ya.

Today is my next to last day of work. I have a bunch of stuff to get done, and yet here I am. Typing, deleting, going to look at Nemo's new releases. Y'know: Wooden Wand got written up in the Onion AND got a blurb in Jane. Now, when it is a band that is yeah so misty that is kinda odd. Guess I better write him for my copy of Buck Dharma 'fore they all but vanished. Whoop!

Also: Strictly Discs, nobody does special orders like you. I mean, yeah I do that stuff pretty exclusively when I feel like supportin' local shopping and what have you. Even if sometimes it is a bit more pricey. That said, where my copy of the Wumme years at? No, I promised patience. I continue to drool. I'm a box set whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home