Monday, November 28, 2005

Burp

Back to geekgrindin' after 4 (okay, 5, since I skipped everything last Wednesday) glorious days of complete nothing. I intended to do about 16 hours of homework over break. Instead I managed to print out an assignment and kinda skim through it to see what it was about. Dag. On the plus side, this is the first time in 3 years L and I haven't gone to Colorado over Thanksgiving. Which was good, since I just got a call from our friend and they are stuck in Nebraska due to blizzards. I've got waaaaay too much to do and that woulda slain me, so I'm glad we opted out.

Last night 'pon my return I did manage to get about 2 complete assignments done, so that's awright. Now today is dedicated to decoding the meaning of the Mann-Kendall test and implementing the shit outta it.

Once again, I have big plans circulating in my head for winter break. That never seems to pan out either. I know for a fact I'm getting Can't Stop Won't Stop for Christmas so that right there indicates less creative expedition, more bookworm existence. Which is good too.

Now off to class. Three damn weeks left, bring it on muthas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home