Tuesday, November 22, 2005

There is no denying it.

Long weekends fucking rule. And when that long weekend happens to be Thanksgiving?


I'm so glad I do not work at a retail establishment.

I didn't get the job with Cisco. Which is fine because Cisco isn't even really in 'Cisco. It is in San Jose, which to me seemed a bit of a bait and switch. Get it? Switch? Cisco? Damn. If you do not get this, it is interweb humor.

I am loving the italics button, and I also love YOU! That's right, YOU. Not because you are particularly impressive, though you very well may be. Mostly because whomever you are, at this moment I do not owe you any kind of analysis on queueing models, Bayes classifiers, peptide linkages, solar azimuth angles, z-transfers, or other assorted flotsam. Nope. I rest easy tonight.

Tomorrow my big plans are to hoof it over to the post office and pick up my eBay'd cassette deck so I can finally replace my de-belt-drive'd Saver's special and safely listen to the glory of the Plastic Crimewave tape club entry numero uno. Also, I will skip class.

And hence, life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home