Monday, January 02, 2006

I've heard of you.

When weather patterns result in freakish 40 degree days on January 2nd, complete with constant drizzle, the only way to go is a healthy dose of Twin Peaks and tacos. Or at least that's working out pretty well for me tonight. And the forecast is indicating strong possibilities of similar weather for the near future.

"So what?" you say... well, crap. There goes my hopes of perhaps going snowboarding this month, that's what. Instead it'll be the booze and the books and the tunes and maybe the recording of the sounds. So not too bad. But snow woulda been kinda, I dunno, neat.

As for now, I've dedicated my time to piling the music on to my computer. EXCESS EXCESS EXCESS. I figure if I rip, I dunno, 10 CDs I day I'll be done... crap... I need to do more than that.

Yup, life is rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home