Tuesday, January 31, 2006

tentangle

Octopi attacking subs, giant squids fucking up fishing in the East, yeah... my guess is Leviathan has woken from his slumber and we're about to get some splash. I'm knitting a stocking cap with "I Roll With Hagbard" on it. Oh, and that panda sex too. I forgot about that.

Things of Note: When I sweat, my hands smell like waffle cones. At least, they do to me. Perhaps there is some Belgian inside me that I don't know about.

Also: Where the fuck is the sun hiding at? I can assure everyone here in Madison that it will return only after my doom-laden CD order arrives: Boris, Corrupted, Keiji Haino, and Burzum. Yup. Question is: would the slap-your-forehead nature of having a beautiful weather shift upon obtaining such cloudy murk only be more doom-appropriate, all things considered?

1 Comments:

Blogger livingjetlag said...

More news about the uprising of the octopi on zapatopi.net, it's even worse than you think!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home