Friday, February 03, 2006

Tax'd b/w Relax'd

This is exaktly how things looked when I got to work yesterday. Yup, after about 5 months we's finally got a coffee pot. We also proceeded to make some of the most pisswater-weak bean juice this side of Rockapella Folger's crystals commercials. But it has begun. I am left now the task of stealing as many lil' half-n'-halfs as possible from the Union...

I haven't been recording bleek jamms for a minute (isn't that what people say now? Is it played out? Give me a clue!) now, mostly because they somehow always seem to just go better w/out the mic present. I don't think anybody cares or is thinking about the mic when it's there, though... it's just a weird coincidence that I have noticed. Still, I cannot fucking believe I didn't tape last night. Shit was WILD. Methinks. From what I remember, though, you should be pissed 'cause you'll never, ever, ever hear it.

I also got my taxes done and am looking to a hearty chunk of change coming my way. SWEET. What do I do w/ it? Invest? Playstation 3? Years supply of longnecks? Maybe a sweet fretless bass? Do you even know who I am? Fuckere.

Kiss my power pellets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home