Saturday, February 04, 2006

The kind of people that look up the definition of 'Hot Toddy' on Wikipedia

Looking at the different ingredients commonly used, it occured to us that by picking select items from different columns we could fashion some crudely rendered psueo-Toddies. Lime tea, lemon juice, cinnamon, and Gosling's. It was actually pretty good. I was already drunk, true, but I swear... actually. pretty. good.

Last night we welcomed the return of one Levi Tallguy Amishbeard to Madison after a semester wandering the streets of Vienna and even pissing in Freud's toilet! I ate dinner twice, drank for a solid 7 hours, and cut my thumb open attempting to do 'the worm' on a kitchen floor that a glass had recently been smote upon. Then, off to Genna's to continue with the drinking and trying not to bleed through my paper towel/duct tape bandage. I settled for Miller Lite, just to be safe. And a couple shots of Hornitos.

Tonight we are performing in the Valkyrie's Hovel with LoVid. This ought to be really, really cool indeed. I continue an internal debate on whether or not I should attempt to tape our show. I actually think I might do it, since we've had such a sizzling couple of sessions as of late, and will hopefully be on full Five Alarm Meltdown tonight. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home