Thursday, April 27, 2006

FOOD IS FOR PUSSIES.

Yeah, you heard me. I go strong, 12 hours no eat-eat. Still connecting d-latches, drawing up state diagrams, trying the fuck to understand a proposed mechanism for Fischer Tropsch reaxion axion axion. I'm blown. Piecewise.

Naw, I gave that all up minutes ago. Yeah, broke down and ate a Boca. Huh. Ate a mouth. And now I DRINK BEER. 'Cause tomorrow is another today, except one day closer to THE LAST ONE.

Speaking of which, my big plans for the impending finale are to hole up with 6 Maibocks and listen to each version of Les Rallizes Denudes "The Last One" that I have. Which is like, maybe 5, so not as many as I wish I had. But still.... it's gonna be reckless. Or at the very least, feckless.

Anyways, even as I type this I hear fizz fuck with my braincase. Yeah, I'm not seeing right but that's nothing new. I would like to give enormous thanks to Mr. Djaja for the ride tonight. I have no more socks; my laundry's undone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home