Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Choo'd up

Tomorrow I guess I'm supposed to chat w/ my boss about what kind of MAD DOLLAZ I'll be raking in after the school's out 4eva. A rough scale of how much I'll be earning, based on what I write here tomorrow:

  • I say I am listening to Damaged/Sabotage/Leviathan/anything that is in any way related to Wolf Eyes and I am not using punctuation or capitalization very well, obviously from drink. I also make reference to consuming (a) pills, (b) plain bread, (c) dick for cash: $10,000-15,000/yr
  • I seem to be trying to come to terms with the fact that this final year's tuition was covered by soon-to-be-repaid student loans. I openly apologize for all the cash I waste on drone records from New Zealand, improvised music from Japan, and Cam'ron CDs: $15,000-25,000/yr
  • While perhaps not completely happy with the fact that I spent the past 7-ish years earning two technical undergraduate degrees, which frequently earn their recipients upwards of $70,000 individually, often at hip Valley tech companies with amazing snack rooms or super-powered international conglomerates that can (and do) buy themselves a President, I am indeed totally psyched that I really do actually enjoy my job to an enormous extent. Also, I just spent $150 on records from New Zealand: $25,000-40,000/yr
  • I start talking about settling down in the suburbs. Didja catch "CSI" last night, btw? I offer investment strategies, lawn care advice, or mention the Bloc Party: $40,000-70,000/yr
  • There is no post: I just bought a fucking Rolls Phantom and am busy getting in touch with Pharrell to get some beats put together. You think I have time to blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home