Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dirgedible

PASTY NITE. That was cool.

Seriously, I've been so full that I can't even listen to music with words. It's been a solid droneblanket evening here at Casa del Quince. The full meat-n-potatoness of my inner being indicates better dreams tonight. Last night was nachos with too many jalapenos. I couldn't feel my tongue all day, which helped me to hold it. As a reward, Silent Shout came in the mails system but I dunna have the energy for this electronic squall tonight so it will wait 'til later.

I am in a perpetual state of clenching my jaw. My guitar 'n groovebox have returned home to roost. But... now I broke my Cubase dongle. I've gotta order one and then mebbe I'll do a SOLO PROJECT (bolded as to give adequate warning to all those with decency and taste)...

Anyways, this Wyrd Wisconsin site has some cool stuff indeed... but are they from Wisconsin? I can't tell. If so, where do they find the choice cuts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home