Sunday, March 26, 2006

Wastrel



Lawd, it's sunny, 50, and I'll be damned if I don't do some drinking on this fine Sunday aft'noon. DAMNED, I tell's ya.

I dunno, it's sort of an unofficial annual Rite of Spring that when I deem it a weekend-day nice enough I make a trudge over to Madcity Music Xchange. It's silly, 'cause they're really pretty damn close. Like a 10-15 minute walk. But it's in a direction I don't stroll every damn day so it seems outta the way to some lazy ass. Still, when the sun shines like this I walk the streets and check out all the kinda sad lookin' rekkid collector-types that haunt the zone. Which is no slight... I may wind up in that arena yet...

So I did just this, hooked up w/ a copy of The Notorious Byrd Brothers and a 50 pack of record sleeves, something I shoulda done long ago. Now I'm makin' cold-calls to targetted drinkin' buddies. Will it go thru? Dunno... You'll know if I write slurry blogspeak later.

Happy Spring, mofos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home