Friday, March 03, 2006

Illest of all time

Ugh. Self restraint needs to do a little beefing up in these parts. Now all I gots is a hangover and the nagging feeling that I didn't do any lab reportage last night. I did manage to get some next-level faded, though this week I managed not to throw any bandmates through the doors of Aaron's roomates. Step in the right direction? Perhaps.

Still, where that leaves me is with one very unfortunate weekend looming large. No way can I get away with not working on class-stuff (1) tonight (2) tomorrow (3) Sunday and (4) pretty much every day until Spring Break.

Redeeming factors are two-fold, and my what folds they are! I have enormous reserves of unlistened-to musix to make lab reportin' seem slightly less so, and Monsieur Dave Jeezy is in town for the weekend slangin' trap rhymes and mebbe painting the town clown.

Now on to my pressing malarkie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home