Sunday, April 16, 2006

Half checks, no balance

Yup, I am drawing dashed and squiggly lines thru many of my more immediate list-items. Half way done, one eighth done, thought about starting, thought about quitting...

THREE.

MORE.

WEEKS.

You are livin it here with me, and you are one sexxxy cheerleader. Buxom, even. Keep cheering. My endzone dance is fucking incredible. It involves me tearing my opponent's ribcage out and playing xylophone with my own rock hard mallet while defecating on all my old exams to a farty, jaunty zydeco tune. I call it the Calypsocrats. Then I eat Bob Saget.

No but it ain't bad really. I even have time to make hamburger helper today. And that's 12 minutes of simmering plus prep time, so y'know... it's a laid back beach party kinda vibe. The Congos and Cedric I.M. Brooks on repeat and beachballs and a kiddie pool full of Red Dog (Fuck Red Stripe, there can be only one "Red" beverage and that ain't it... okay, yeah, I like it) and sand in my eyes. It burns real bad.

And with that my nacho cheese beef mixture smells about done, so I bid you adieu once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home