Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Featstink

I'm gonna pull this off I swear. I've got 25 pages of lab report, 8 synchronous state-circuits to co-develop/implement/test, 18 minutes of presentation, one biodiesel/syngas production facility to co-develop/evaluate, another 25 page lab report, one midterm, three linear/(quadratic) programming assignments, one breast cancer detection support vector machine to solo-develop/implement/test, 7(ish) random daily quizzes to expect, one short essay on industrial disaster blame-games (8 people in my class -- at least -- felt Union Carbide was innocent in the whole Bhopal fiasco of '83... depressing...), two homework problems to develop for unsuspecting lower-level students, one lab notebook to look over, and two finals.

All that... in 3 weeks and 2 days.

Why the fuck am I not working on it right now?

'Cause when it's that much, you just don't care anymore.

I mean, yeah... it'll get done... each to whatever extent it gets done. But that's all I can say at this point. The group projects are a blessing and curse... gotta keep up my end, but they serve as a decent barometer of how fuckin' stressed everybody else is too. Which is very. Ain't no way 'round that.

But mang, doesn't it just seem silly to some of these professors? Please? I guess they mebbe expect "the best" or something. Well, fuckit. You get what I give you and I'll get what you grade me.

Give me an A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home