Friday, April 21, 2006

Too disg. set

Budgeting for records means occasionally winding up w/ a fridge containing only water, a tupperware container of unused pasta sauce, and the mandatory 6 pack of brews (a listening aid). YOU THINK I DON'T LIVE THIS? I LIVE IT EVERY DAY. WRECKORDOVERLORD.

But yeah, as Spring reluctantly penetrates our consciousness with the trepidation of a young lover entering manhood following a sensual mid-April dip in glorious Lake Superior, I find myself doing things like listening to King Tubby's In Fine Style, moving on to the complete Homosexuals' Astral Glamour set and generally rubbing dub on my nubs. Give me echo, give me reverb. It soaks.

But NOW, now is the morning and I've gotta go eat. James Blackshaw seems to be equally adept at keeping the gnawing hunger at bay during late nights OR early mornings, which is how I like it. He is a Cobb salad unto himself. Rooted 12 string raga dogga do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home