Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tha Spice is Nice

New fave snack food to keep the weight on: Red Hot Blues cayenne-dusted chippers. Good stuffs, 'specially when coupled with a decent organic medium salsa. Available at yr neighborhood co-op! Like now!

So I been vanished for a couple few days, which is fine I guess. It's busy busy busy but I'm not crackin just yet. In fact, we're at the point where shit is actually finishing up, so pressure is more or less starting to equilibrate, though I'm gettin' much help from the folkish end of psych spectrum, with a healthy dose of crack-hop and Wu-bangers.

Speaking of which I think I'm gonna try and score a cheap 12-string when school lets up and I save some scratch. I dunno, I figure in the near future most of my playing will likely be relegated to living room couch type performance and that seems pretty ideal. Maybe I'll get a little shitty amp to twiddle my bust-ass SG on as well. And I'll start skating again! Also, of COURSE I'm gonna pick up running again (hey, I didn't want to stop this time I just seriously don't gots the time blah blah) and go like 5 days of the week plus some of those pushups where your feet are in the air and also so many situps that I crush phonebooks with my abs. Yup, big plans. Also: Drink More Beer. That one wins.

Justunder...

Two

More

Weeks.

Fuck yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home