Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Front Back

Some know, more should... I want a big fucking pendant. You heard me. Dangling from my neck like I was cool or something. I dunno, I think I've made that level. Y'know, not like a $30k Dipset chain or anything. Just a little 'congrats, you've got a pendant now' pendant. Like you haven't felt that way before either.

Fine, just stare then.

That said, before I go treating myself to even a plastic ring from one of those egg dispensing things by the sliding doors of Econo Foods... I've got shit to get done.

15 hour days.

Hard, hard at work.

So. LISTEN. Do this for me:

Go.

Go to a bar. Go NOW. Drink wine. Drink beer. Drink a liter of gin and get into a fight. Then apologize, hug, and share the alley to vomit side by side with your recent adversary. Do it, because someone has got to, and I can't right now.

Don't let me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home