Friday, February 09, 2007

No, you must have meant eRgotism.

Archival book keeping for the sake of my mirror-gazing tendencies and self-insufficient ways. For your records, archiving challenges led to no available audio for my subpar set on 02/02/2007. Furthermore, the show for which I have provided linkaction, 02/09/2007, was cut short by a fire alarm about 3/4 of the way through, so I take no responsibility for the last 15 minutes, during which I have no idea what is being played. Not that I know the rest of the time either.

Insufferable Picks playlist4posterity dated 02/02/07:
  1. Che-SHIZU - I'm Dancing in My Heart - Nazareth - PSF
  2. Vampire Belt - Snake Out - Dead is Ok - Hot Cars Warp
  3. Them - I Can Only Give You Everything - Them ft Van Morrison - Decca
  4. Neon Pearl - Urban Ways - Neon Pearl - Acme
  5. The Wooden Cupboard - 1 - Boiling the Animal in the Sky
  6. Mrtyu - The Burning Ground - The Burning Ground - Battlecruiser
  7. Mala - Blue Notez - 12" - DMZ
  8. Carl Craig - Televised Green Smoke - More Songs About Food and Revolutionary Art - Planet e
Insufferable Picks playlist for 02/10/07 (Sendspace mp3 link):
  1. Talk Talk - I Believe in You - Spirit of Eden - Capitol
  2. Burial - Broken Home - Burial - Hyperdub
  3. Craig Talborn - Junk Magic - Junk Magic - Thirsty Ear
  4. Fushitsusha - 1.3 - Live 1 - PSF
  5. Kimya Dawson - It's Been Raining - Hidden Vagenda - K
  6. Satwa - Blue de Cachorro Muito Louco - Satwa - Time-Lag
  7. The Witch - Black Tears - Lazy Bones - Shadoks
Beersoaked entries back on deck. You can't keep a down man good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home