Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pain in the annual: The more I like it, the less I write about it. Which is why I never talk to my friends.

I'm running outta time to finish telling you how awesome my rekkid collection and worldy experience expanded this partially fine year. I shall enter this final week of probable posting prior to an extended holiday scotch-nogg hiatus with the intention of arbitrarily listing as much arbitrary stuff as I can. Actualize!

Dogfish Head expensive-ass beers: At first I totally balked at dropping $13 on four beers. Then I saw the magic number: 15%! That's a lot of percent. The drunk made me feel kinda stoned, and after two beers I was pretty much done for, My Name is Earl being beyond my grasp.

John Cale NY in the 1960s reissure box/Angus Maclise Counter Culture Chronicles: Birth of the drool. The Maclise day-names that Blastitude posts w/ their frequent updates are better than any webcomic in existence, except possibly Achewood.

Choubi Choubi on Sublime Frequencies: Iraq has crazy drums. I am submit.

Uusitalo - Tulenkantaja: I felt quite like a sexy lady, wrapped in silks and such. I touched myself and was dissapointed. I touched someone else and it was on.

Various Productions - The World is Gone/Junior Boys - So This is Goodbye: A couple of melancholic cirquit torchsmiths here. I want both these bands to do covers of Never Land (A Fragment) (or other Floodland track of their choice) on a split whitelabel 10". If you know how to speak with Canadians and reclusive Britfolk, please inform them as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home