Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Warmytimes

I've replenished a good deal of sanity thanx much to a certain few folks certain, urrr, *thingz* that are good for you. It's some kinda renaissance with some *thingz* here in the here, I've gotta say you. Brillllllliant.

Tomorrow I have to give a PowerPoint presentation. Isn't this kinda thing fucking dead yet? If I didn't have 2 pardners counting on me, I'd certainly just use some of David Byrne's PP art that I read in Wired back before it jumped the shark and stuff.

Speaking of Byrne, that jawn he dropped back in the day w/ Eno, "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts", which just got reissued some weeks back, is the jam of the momento. It dug thru the clouds during my walkabouts yesterday, and I recommend it to somebody in particular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home