Thursday, August 02, 2007

Steam Drops and Riding Crops

Still not a buffed jewel to show; I'm running too holy fucking much to take such time as to man the loupe. But to keep you in the loop (ho!): in brief, next Tuesday is WSUM DJ nite at the King Club. 9pm-2am. I assume something like $5. No, I haven't made any effort to let those in power schedule me to spin (I book my club dates lone-wolf style... and fail), but your attendance may allow them to let me do such things at the future versions that will happen if you drink enough. That's right, your booze tallies the odds of me havin' a chance. Show some assistance, or all these goddam 12"s were bought in vain. Not that I mind listening to them in thc comfort of my own home. It's just a bit of public adulation adoration would be... nice.

Also, peep Trick Knee Productions, throw this Todd fella a few bucks, and snag yrself the Pink Reason and Catholic Boys 7"s. As good as slab bacon. Now back to sweatmoppery, no wind for editorializing proper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home