Monday, June 11, 2007

Scandal Hatch

Something of a placeholder here. Just returned (okay, a few daze ago) from Indianapolis. Shitwork. Couldn't even bother to find the cheap local brews, though corporate tabs of others were certainly fondled & caressed. Now I wait for travel reimbursement and don't even check out release lists for fear of want. Desire is too easy and I've finally found a hole to 'up in and maybe cheap out a jam or two, so there's that. Scary, though... my hunch and paunch are somewhat without a direction to lurch in, with all temporary rekkid-dodging. YOU ALL RELEASE TOO MUCH GOOD LIMITED RUN SHIT. Fuck, man, how many $100 4 disc Rallizes boots can they put out? I just can't keep up. But that shtuff should be spread anyways; no one person meant to hoard it all. So I'll sit here recuperating and pickin' my sunburnt forearms. Back on the air this Friday after outta town false starts. Looking to mebbe fellate Seth Rogen for perhaps sparking the "don't be a brah douche" movement. We'll see how this perpetuates... Tru Gritt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home