Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dos Doses

A short post to continue my onslaught. This one to give shine to two upcoming events in our rapidly-draining-of-students area that I may or may not be present at. I hope to attend both, but there are... issues... at play.

First, Pink Reason returns and plays in a place that I assume is preferable to the Klinic. Though I'm not sure, 'cause I don't think I know "Luke". But check out the Reason's MySpace for some (vague) details. I was told this was gonna be fairly low-key, donations and BYOB, so I'm not gonna throw up the address. But I bet Kev'll let you in on it if you ask. If not, you oughta be more polite!

Another thing that I really know about nothin' about except time and place is some kinda DJ thing at the Mercury Lounge on Friday. Now, I haven't been to the Mercury in some time so I cannot vouch for their "system" but this is supposed to be bass-ish, as in it is an "event" titled "STARBASS". My main interest here is the presence of one "cutFUCKER", who comes up just under "Vito's Madison Grill" when you google "Madison dubstep". I know very little about what to expect here... absolutely nothing about the other DJs. As so, I wholeheartedly urge you to go. Stalking Browsing his myspace info, I can see a respectable stepper pedigree amongst his friends list, and also he apparently earns significantly more than I (possibly at a job that my girlfriend once interviewed for; fuck) so his stacks will probably just make me give up, not to mention the implications of actual technical abilities at this kind of thing. Roll one. Not sure about cover or time or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home