Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shudder the windoze

What can I say? I've been drained. Charging. Chagrined. Naw, most actually things are overly complacent. So whadamI gonna bitch about here? Snowbanks are receding. Soon dudes will be blasting tinny Floyd on State St whilst making cosmic space paintings for yokels in letter jackets. I fooled the brah at the liquor store into charging me for only a bottle of Piraat and got three Atomiums for free. Wasn't even trying! I couldn't if I wanted to! I gotta fuckin RAISE for chissakes. This whole undertaking seems so... indulgent.

I HAVE BEEN WEARING A BATHROBE ALL AFTERNOON.

As a means to show my utter goodwill in the laziest way possible, I direct you to this fine site, currently hosting a megamix of just what I wanna hear right now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go slushin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home