Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dullard's Ball

I'm not smart enough to keep from posting after being forced to once again man the Greyhound to Bullshit Cornfield, Illinois for the second time in two weeks. That duffle bag of Comet-cut blow ain't gonna haul itself, though, so whatever. Last time I recall winding up discussing a deep desire to huff Greg Dulli's dong whilst wearing an all-over-print hoodie and flat-brimmed fitted, which perhaps made people from Cleveland to Croydon think I might be the type that read the Fader or some such. Apologies and much blushing. This is what happens when you are stuck in a place where you cannot get even decent goddam french fries.

I wish I could pretend to even possibly point out some damn item of interest, but fuck if I am lodged without anything but cable and a book that I can't even begin to work up the desire to read. I guess it's as okay as anything else; this has given me ample time to find out that it seems like everyone across the whole damn interworld is bored as well. Of everything. Damn!
I guess that's this pre-spring shit. What do we do? Buy colorful shoes? Just give up?

My guess is you all will figure something good out and I'll jump on that shit post-haste, by which I mean a few months after the fact. But as early as next week I oughta at least be retching forth some form a' fannee oafishness from the comfort of my own carpetstained caverns.

Insufferable Picks - 02/23/2007
(sendspace'd mp3)
  1. The Bummer Road - Death is My Friend - Deep Space Circuit - Time-Lag/COM
  2. Les Rallizes Denudes - (I forgot what track) - End of Heavy Groove - Univeve
  3. The Dead C - Your Hand - The White House - Siltbreeze
  4. Home Blitz - Stupid Street - Live Outside 7"
  5. Moolah - Courage - Woe Ye Demons Possesed - EM
  6. Sun City Girls - Apna Desh - 330003 Cross Dressers from Beyon the Rig Veda - Locust
  7. Sun City Girls - Blue Mamba - Torch of the Mystics - Majora
  8. Gatekeeper - Tomb - Soundboy's Bones Get Buried in the Dirt Vol 1 - Skull Disco

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home