Friday, May 11, 2007

Assholes Without Clout: Quincy duz Paris


Irresponsible, irrepresible, and full of that ol' panache, I neglected to inform you that I was gonna be abroad for a week. I can tell by my jealously watched and obsessively inflated stats page that you fine folk (both of ya!) were consistently slathering at the bit for fresh content. Not quite sure if this is gonna sate the need since I've been pretty much detached from sonics and the other assorted bullshit that usually finds its way onto this veritable Outlet of Disapointment; awash in a babble I cannot comprehend and exposed to nothing but fibrous hi-cultural type vistas I would be lying if I spoke of anything but Air India's superior beverage service or the Parisian's rigorous appreciation of exact change.

That said, now I'm flat broke and all cultured out. So consider this post the harbinger of a deluge of boredom. Join me as I lurk out the rest of the month in squalor. I won't have any new audio links for two weeks or so, until WSUM's summer schedule kicks in. But then... oh, then. The fools gave me two full hours a week, so I'll certainly be getting closer and closer to cursing on the air as I try desperately to fill up my alloted timeslot. Until that starts, tho'... expect more, I dunno, reviews and sun-baked hysteria straight from my dust-caked brow. Promise + threat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home