Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SweatLord

I'm just the kind of asshole who'll try something like growing his hair out and training for a marathon at the same time. The humidity is off the charts and my wiry mane will soon be not unlike a burnt shock of dirt-honey... in the proper glint of course. It's the perfect weather for backseat swigs of Old Krupnik and clinging to the grass of the state park of your choice in hallucinogenic frenzy. To paraphrase a certain B-More Gutter track in a Breihanian manner, Ninjas from each side of this fair city, tear these walls down.

That's right, greenhouse emissions have pushed up primo August 1974 listening time to the tail end of June. Freakish. Soon enough we'll be listening to Pran Nath's Midnight at, like, 8:00pm. I went out and bought a damn bathing suit; it may be my only chance. I'm missing having a portable music player more and more. I may have to start saving or donating plasma once again.

Still haven't found a warehouse to let me unload my Andy Stott, Substance & Vanquier, et al. Wisconsin only wants Armen Van Buren. Fuckin' backwoods guidos, us. Still, who'm I to bitch?

Insufferable Picks 06/15/2007 (Part 2)
  1. Salah Ragab & the Cairo Jazz Band - Ramadan in Space Time - Ramadan in Space Time
  2. Disrupt - Foundation Bit - 12"
  3. Rhythm & Sound - Spend Some Time - 10"
  4. Mala - Changes - 12"
  5. The Peverlist - The Grind - 12"
  6. Ellen Allien - Trashscapes - Berlinette
  7. Claro Intelecto - Lacan - 12"
  8. Timeblind - Copy Copy - Ghostification
  9. Skream - Bahl Forward - 10"
  10. Linstrom - I Feel Space (M.A.N.D.Y. Remix - 12"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home