Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mental Mastication, or How I Learned to Start Thinking Through a Straw

I've been entering and exiting loops of such varied curvature and circumference that while it might seem outrageous for me to attempt to placate you, deer-reader, with bold claims of Things is Gonna Change Round Here, but I assure you that that is indeed the case.

After a couple months worth of shattered bank balances and hopeful flailing there have been some seismic shifts that have left me one pancreatic dancer. Old endings. New beginnings. I can now put down my paranoia-stick and lack-of-funds-bucket and focus on the important stuff. Also, I can focus on this blog.

May be that you're quick to forgive. You may have been under the impression that, this being the rare Wisconsin season of "summer", I may have been off and away from these jelly-stained keys, sipping hefeweizen on patios far and varied. Though there will be a marked increase in this kind of activity, I've decided that I might as well be the prick wiping jelly off his keyboard while abusing the plethora of free wireless signals puncturing the skulls of this city. I'm also getting some sort of a haircut. It has to be this way! We grow old!

Anyways... yup, changes. While I'm certainly not sinking so self-indulgently low as to come up with actual claims to format or frequency ossification, I will be bold enough to state that you can expect an increase in updates, and I'll even hint at vague non-linear correlations between said increase in verbiage and scope of "coverage".

I'll get back to the music shits as well right quick. I am just now settling in enough to dig through recently acquired stacks, some of which include some gems that are now downright dusty in this eAge, not to mention I oughta be in town to take care of my radiowave duties for the foreseeable future. And holy shit! I've just now had time to give full listens to Blues Control's Puff and Pink Reason's Cleaning the Mirror! These fab jams deserve (and have received elsewhere) a great deal of praise that I'm not gonna take the time or space to elaborate on now; we just went grocery shopping for the first time this month and I've got some toffee crunch cookies that look better than you do at this moment. But I'll be back -- Fasten yr seatwelts and prepare for siftoff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home