Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ghostpaste

Ghostface takes out the AV Club. Awesome.

Today we glimpsed sunlight. Forecast is a shiny new tomorrow... I'm buying dub compilations, a sixer of ginger beer, some Myer's and lime and mixing up dark and stormies. That way, if it winds up raining anyways I can sequester myself on the porch and pretend I'm an ol' sea dog waitin' out th' storm.

Not being in class means I drink a bit every day. While I was at the folks' place this past weekend I came upon some Elijah Craig. Shit was off the chain. Sipping that and flipping between Mythbusters and MTV's Parental Control must have been what it feels like to be Paul McCartney update: apparently motherfucker is getting divorced, so I'm gonna go with a sure-to-be-much-happier-at-the-moment Mick Jagger. Except did you see him on the Superbowl? Shit was kinda played, but I guess better than Wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home