Monday, May 15, 2006

Damnp

It's been damp and drizzly for something like 6 or 7 days straight, with no letup in sight. This can only mean it is time to fully submerge oneself in a batch of slo-drone and book-slouch. I've retired to the couch, too lazy to shed my dampankle jeans, allowing the sidewalk sweat to truly soak into my puffy white calves. Philip Jeck has been kind to me, I've been listening to Surf at least once a day. Dusty to battle the damp. I likes it.

Other than that, raga-ish sides have brought me much pleasue. Pandit Pran Nath's Midnight, Richard Metzger's Four Improvisations, pretty much everything in my Matt Valentine-related stock... it all soaks me plenty, so the outdoors don't get to.

I've also given up the smokes. It's beeen 6 days going now, though I did submit to a couple drags offa a friend's two nights back. To anyone going the cold turkey route, I feel ya.

Okay, well... yeah, I'm back. Big plans. Keep peeled in the eye-area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home