Saturday, May 06, 2006

And so, it will end...

Classes are over. I've got a lab report, 2 finals, and some brief essays to write and that's all. The relief is gushing into my system. Hope! Life! Rejuvenation! It's like a Christian rock station or something. Sappy. Oppressive.

I found out yesterday that our family cat, Kamir, passed. Kamir was the most affectionate cat I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and he and I were best buds throughout high school. Every time I'd go home in college, one of the things I looked forward to the most was straight chilling on the couch with him all curled up and passed out. He was kind of lazy like that, but that's why he ruled. Kamir, I'm gonna miss you. I don't really think it'll hit me until I go home next week and he's not around. RIP buddy.

Anyways, I must finish the rest of this class stuff and then be on with my merry summer. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home