Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Wreckoning, Pt 6

I've had so damn much pizza to eat this week it is not right. I am finishing off the binge tonight with some crazy shrimp slicee that oughta be real nicee.

Tonight is dedicated to completing the first of my series of lab reports. Up until yesterday I was kinda stressing but as of tonight I do not really worry that much. Perhaps I should, but I do not. I will handin what I handin.

I wish I had more to say about interesting things but fuck, man, it is Wednesday and I am equillibrating with spending 40 hours a week in a lab class. Do you want to hear about how we wasted 3 hours trying to get a peristaltic pump to work only to find out the correct tubing was not available?

No hard feelings, though, peristaltic pump community. Without you I would never have been able to donate so much plasma a few years back and get a ticket to the Netherlands, which was pretty much awesome, except for the cachaca. I'm not gully enough for that stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home