Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Reekumpile


Wedding Suggestion #135: Get a Red Stripe sponsorship. Also: tearaway tuxes.

More pictures at Flickr soonish. Their site is being slow as hesher right now.

So yeah, by all accounts I am rejuvenated thanks to quality UW ice cream (Lumberjack reppin'), sweat, the 13th Floor Elevators, and Lee "Scratch" Perry. Tho' I certainly am pissed that I didn't get to make the Intonation Fest, where Roky Erickson apparently tore it up. Amongst others, to be sure. Sad, but whatever. I press on.
I do hereby state that Pitchfork Fest's lineup totally pales in comparison to that shit, but I guess the bottom line is I ain't gonna make All Tomorrow's Parties, I missed Arthurfest, I missed Terrastock, whatever. I stay at home. It's comfy here.

In 1.5 weeks my final final fucking class starts. So brace yrself for invective 'n bile on these fronts. I plan on clenching my teeth until the stumpy molar in back gets ground down to dead nerve. Healthcare my arse. Following this 5 weeks of jackboots, jockstraps, and staring at distillation columns 40 hours a week you may expect a complete Renaissance. I'm gonna do a site redesign. Well, my girlfriend is. I mean, an actual site! Fuckin' tight, that's what. I'm gonna put in an e-commerce page where you can send me money and I'll buy nothing but Taco Johns with it. Then I send you a fart in an envelope. Very Web 2.0. Social network? Dude, I'll show you how my social nut works.

And with that I'm gonna go eat now. 'Cause you ain't feedin' me. Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home