Saturday, June 17, 2006

Heaterz

I guess I'll blame the heat, but it looks sunny out and I should be like sitting by water reading grand novels or something but I've been hiding inside with the fan on and lights off all morning. It's 1:30 now and I just decided to go hang out at Barnes and Noble for the afternoon. I think that place has a/c. Better.

But really what's chapping my ass about myself today is that I've spent all this time reading the blogs (er, "columnists", sorry) at XXLmag.com. I mean, what the hell? Am I in 11th grade? Who the fuck is Papoose? Whatever. It's been great and I'll no more apologize for it than for my habit of bumming 74 cigarettes a week from my Good Friends.

Tonight I believe I'll be attending the grand Mierda Verde benefit shizzow. I haven't been to the High Noon for a few months, it'll be good to stomp on East Wash again. I wish I could score free drinks there, tho'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home