Monday, July 10, 2006

The Wreckoning, Pt 4

Summer in Madison, that sweet mixtgurr of several mid-ranged perfumes mingling with the grill- and waste- odors of State Street Brats. Question: Do semi-rich girls do mediocre blow in the bathroom there? I shall hopefully never know.

It is suprising, but apparently my summertime enjoyment of "the techno" is rather limited to the golden hour when sun begins to wane. I thought I would be more up on that, but I guess the icy detachedness perhaps pairs better with my winter or Spring headspace? Maybe I'm over-reading this. Maybe I just need to move to the Iberian and sweat it out. Probably I just still need a gold chain. Fix that hup, pliize.

Bing cherries keep a man sane when all he has to think about is wet bulb temps and their dastardly inconsistencies. Word is bond, I'm the eyes that's in back of your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home