Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Bonus Beats

So the Stella is gone for now, it's 3 hours 'til happy hour, and I'm feeling this summer drizzle we've been getting all afternoon (just a touch of autumnal in there) and I'm waiting around my office for another 45 minutes until I finally has to meet my lab pardner and, ugh, do some work (3 hours 'til happy hour -- say it with me). I am a benevolent man, perhaps even a bit keen on you, so I'm breaking the Wreckoning cycle -- today is just like that, it's spring break after all -- and giving you some links.

Don't call me pathetic, it looks good on me.

Return of Cocaine Blunts -- Okay, it was a few days ago but I've been buried. Noz does it the best, no joke. Makes me realize that I'll never, never, ever be schooled.

Bruce Dickinson saves his peeps -- New Wave of British Heavy Air Lifts.

Stereogum is a gets hack(ed) -- One of the sites that greatly heightened my precipitous decline from caring about "indie rock" gets a come-uppance. His password was "Sufjan"?! Is that for real?

Truth. Also, if you are 50-65 years (nobody over 65 is capable of understanding what a computer even is, duh) odds are you have no "practical knowledge". Expry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home