Monday, September 11, 2006

Liturgical flowers

As much as I consider myself a man of science, I gotta yet convince myself that you can drink the cheaper wines. I go into the shop and immediately start checkin' the bottles. I'm settling on a $13.99 limit. Nah, $20.99. We can do that. I'm sure it's still great (scientifically). At least the bottle of "Dragon" that I drank of tonight was most tasty. New science: how do it mix w/ chocolate peanut butter ice cream? Test underway.

I got a librarly card todaze.

I honored the Touch & Go thinger by listening to both Jesus Lizard albums I own. I think I've sold off much of the other T&G stuff I've had. No more Man... Or Astroman?, I think I still have Calexico about somewhere. I do gotta thank them for turnin' me on to Love 'cause they played Alone Again Or at Luther's Blues a couple years back -- a show I went to alone and sullen, natch -- and it reminded me of how awesome 'that Bottle Rocket tune' was. Hey! They all awesome!

What else is awesome: Kan Mikami. It is that time of the year again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home