Thursday, August 31, 2006

Faster blade

Staring at computer screens. Staring at yourself in a mirror and wondering why your chest looks so caved in. Staring at pictures of Siouxsie and the Banshees. On the internet. Staring at the biography of Karl Lagerfeld. On Wikipedia. Listening to Guam River New Maps of Hell again. Listening to Rhythm & Sound Never Tell You again. Fudge bog. I like that. I read it again and I think I'll keep it in its homoerotic Smeagol glory.

This is what could be called a funk, folks. But tomorrow is my first payday. ALSO a long weekend. I am planning on a 'bender of significance'. I hope you have eager plans of skullnumbing for this very special time as well. Soon there will be a bounty of soft, sugary macintosh apples and cider and the sweet corn will be over. Soon I will stare out the window and maybe read The Poetics of Space and maybe listen to endless repetitions of Sun Blindness Music and practice at becoming gaunt. But first a weekend of such illicit debauchery that I can hopefully short my synapses out to the return of the bastard kids returning to the streets. No more empty. Just empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home