Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Wreckoning, Pt 21

And so the Wreckoning series of content-slender stinkposts turns the drinking age. Normally I would be the complete embodiment of restraint, but this is major in a major way. Something special. AND I happen to have crossed the "Quality-Care Line", by which the standards of all remaining assignments have been reduced to bargain basement levels! Plus, there is no way to make a "quality Power Point presentation" anyways, to even pretend to make an effort to that effect would just prove that I'm not worthy of the higher education I've been ignoring for years. As such, I call down a BEER from the FRIDGE. Then I promise I'll totally finish the next report for real. But first, that beer. Yes, this is becoming "a pattern".

Coley Jones -- Drunkard's Special (from the Anthology of American Folk Music)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home